Sales Representative (Student Job)
Nanos is an online platform that makes placing paid advertisements a straightforward process accessible to any small & micro business around the world. We are a privately owned Swiss startup based in Zurich - a dynamic fast-growing team of software engineers, UX designers, business experts and machine learning engineers.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for students who will actively seek out and engage our potential customers.
What will you do if you join us?
Present, promote and sell NANOS app using solid arguments to small business owners in Zurich (outdoor job).
RequirementsWhat skills do we expect you to have?
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Mother tongue Swiss-German and fluency in English
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
Our working language is English and we expect all candidates to be fluent in English.
What are we to offer you?
We would be more than happy to hear from you and look forward to have you joining our team where you should expect following benefits and culture:
- Flexible working hours
- Annual continuous education budget
- Office within 5 min walking distance from Zurich HB
- A very multicultural team
- Regular team events and parties
- One ski retreat per year
- A fully-equipped kitchen and a dining area
- Big open terrace and a bbq space
- Free coffee/fruits and soft drinks