Full-stack Developers (Remote)
Who are we?
Nanos platform is an online platform that makes placing paid advertisements a straightforward process accessible to any small & micro business around the world. We are a privately owned Swiss startup based in Zurich - a dynamic fast-growing team of software engineers, UX designers, business experts and machine learning developers.
Who are we looking for?
As part of our growth we are building a fully distributed engineering team and for that, we are looking for Full-stack Developers to join us in our journey towards building great experiences and solving complex challenges.
We are looking for engineers with a minimum of 3 years professional experience who embrace the startup culture. A previous experience working remotely would be a plus.
From a cultural point of view, we expect you to bring in a plus with you as we are an inclusive company that thrives from the diversity its employees bring in.
As a Full-stack developer, we expect you to be a problem solver before being a code writer.
What will you do if you join us?
As a full-stack developer part of our distributed development team you will be working on different parts of the Nanos platform (Frontend, Backend, Mobile app.., etc).
What skills do we expect you to have?
With the exponentially growing number of frameworks and languages in software engineering we do not expect you to be an expert in all technologies used at Nanos but we do expect you to be a fast learner and an engineer with a critical and open mindset.
Being part of a rapidly moving industry, we are looking for engineers who are not afraid to build fast, fail fast and learn from their mistakes.
At Nanos we use the following technologies for the Front-End:
- React-Router V4
- React Native for our mobile Apps
In The Backend:
- Spring/ Java
We also Use:
- Git, GitHub, Circle CI
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Docker, Docker-compose
- GCP, AWS
Our working language is English and we expect all candidates to be fluent in English.
What are we to offer you?
We would be more than happy to hear from you and look forward to have you joining our team where you should expect following benefits and culture:
- A competitive salary.
- A stock option plan
- 25 vacation days per year(plus all the Swiss public holodays that you can take on different dates if you want to)
- Work from anywhere in the world (we are building a fully distributed team outside of our HQ in Zurich)
- Annual continuing education budget
- We value family and personal time and you can expect flexible working hours from us
- Free choice of hardware
- Regular experimental time to work on your own ideas
- Office shut down between Christmas and New Year (to be compensated by working a couple of extra minutes per day over the year, i.e. 15 min in 2018)
- A very multicultural team - 10 different nationalities and growing
- Team retreats and off-site events (at least once a year)