Movie Maker / Graphic Designer
Who are we?
Nanos is an online platform that makes placing paid and free advertisements a simple and straightforward process, accessible to any business around the world. We are a tech startup based in Switzerland - a dynamic fast-growing team of software developers, designers and machine learning engineers.
Who are we looking for?
As part of our continuous growth we are looking for a Graphic Designer / Content Maker / Social Media Expert to join our multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary geeky team.
We are looking for a buddy with:
- Experience in graphic design and illustration - motion graphics will be a huge plus (portfolio required)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- Experience in video production and video editing
- Cross-functional mindset and be able to take a solution from idea to implementation
- Understanding of social media trends and growth hacking techniques
- Knowledge of online paid advertising on different platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- High quality standards and strong appreciation for details
What will your responsibilities be if you join us?
You will be part of Nanos marketing and content team where you will be responsible for:
- Supporting in building and maintaining our company's identity
- Creating publicity materials (flyers, banners, videos, etc.)
- Work closely with UX/UI team to enhance products and landing pages
- Helping to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Inspiring the entire team by bringing new ideas to the table
- Being creative, effective, practical and productive
What skills do we expect you to have?
- Strong graphic design skills and skills regarding video creation and editing
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- Experience with various video/sound equipment
- Our working language is English and we expect all candidates to be fluent in English
We would be more than happy to hear from you and look forward to have you joining our team where you should expect following benefits and culture:
- Generous stock option plan
- 25 vacation days per year
- Possibility to do home office up to 10-20% of the time
- Your choice of hardware and software
- Annual continuous education budget
- Regular experimental time to work on your own ideas
- Office within 5 min walking distance from Zurich HB
- Office shut down between Christmas and New Year (to be compensated by working a couple of extra minutes per day over the year, i.e. 15 min in 2018)
- A very multicultural team - 8 different nationalities
- Regular team events and parties
- One ski retreat per year
- A fully-equipped kitchen and a dining area
- Big open terrace and a bbq space
- Free coffee, fruits and all the drinks and chocolate you can imagine
- Swimming in the Limmat-river over summer lunches
- Shower in the office