UX/UI Designer (Zurich)
Who are we?
Nanos platform is an online platform that makes placing paid advertisements a straightforward process accessible to any small & micro business around the world. We are a privately owned Swiss startup based in Zurich - a dynamic fast-growing team of software engineers, UX designers, business experts and machine learning developers.
Who are we looking for?
As part of our continuous growth we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our Team.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with:
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience, working in a similar position working for a software company (startup experience is preferred)
- Cross-functional mindset and be able to take a solution from idea to implementation
- High quality bar and strong appreciation for details
- Deep understanding of Sketch and agile product development methodologies
- Solid understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and of online paid advertising on different platforms(Facebook, Google, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn..etc)
- Experience in graphic design and illustration, motion graphics will be a huge plus
What will your responsibilities be if you join us?
As a UI/UX Designer you will be part of a SCRUM software development team where you will be responsible for:
- Help to plan and execute the best experience a product can have
- Design an aesthetically appealing product with research and user studies using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Help to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Inspire the entire team by bringing new ideas to the table
- Be effective, practical and productive.
What skills do we expect you to have?
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have contributed as a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have shipped a product
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
- Experience with prototyping tools like Framer, Flinto or Principle.
We would be more than happy to hear from you and look forward to have you joining our team where you should expect following benefits and culture:
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days per year
- Possibility to do home office up to 20% of the time
- Annual continuous education budget
- Flexible working hours and a very serious Life/Work balance
- Free choice of hardware
- Regular experimental time to work on your own ideas
- Office within 5 min walking distance from Zurich HB
- Office shut down between Christmas and New Year (to be compensated by working a couple of extra minutes per day over the year, i.e. 15 min in 2018)
- A very multicultural team - 8 different nationalities
- Regular team events and parties
- One ski retreat per year
- A fully-equipped kitchen and a dining area
- Big open terrace and a bbq space
- Free coffee/fruits and all the soft drinks you can imagine
- Swimming in the Limmat-river over lunch
- Shower in the office
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!